Send your questions, queries, and pitches to radicalnotionblog [at] gmail [dot] com.
We are looking for content to publish in our guest slot on Fridays. We are accepting the following:
- Personal essays about your experiences with sexism.
- Discussions of sexism and misogyny in popular culture (music, TV shows, movies, etc.)
- Poetry (submit 1-3 poems)
- Photos for use alongside posts (when you email us, before submitting the actual photos please include three sample photos and a link to your photography page to reflect your work)
We are open to other ideas as well. Email us at radicalnotionblog [at] gmail [dot] com with your idea!
- Please keep your articles 500-1,000 words long.
- Do a basic spelling and grammar check.
- Please do not send us your submissions in full. Send us an email with your idea first, as well as any examples of you work you’d like to share. If you haven’t written your article yet, it would probably be a good idea to wait until we’ve officially accepted your piece.
- Feel free to send us 1-3 ideas for articles you have as well.